OUTDOOR BOX WITH INTERNAL SOLAR CHARGER
The first Outdoorbox solar lithium battery with built-in solar charger. To quickly recharge the Outdoorbox anywhere, simply connect a solar panel directly to the yellow Anderson plug. No need for an additional Solar Box or other boxes! The app for iPhone and Android makes all information clear at a glance. See how much energy a device uses and how much energy the solar panel generates. Maximum charging current up to 15A continuously!
WHAT IS OUTDOORBOX SOLAR RECHARGE FOR?
- Electric boating (*12V minn kota traxxis)
- Power supply Dometic CFX3 (ENG connector available)
- Charging USB and USB-C devices
- Electric boat pump
- Solar panel (Max 220Watt)
*suitable for Minn Kota Traxxis Troller motors only, not for endura C2 or brushless motors
HOW FAST IS THE SOLAR RECHARGE FULL?
The Solar Recharge 14.6V 60AH can easily be charged with the optional charger in the 230V socket, after about 6 hours the Outdoorbox is full and ready for use. Charging via the solar panel depends on the amount of sunlight.
*Recharge time with 220W solar panel
- 4 Hours in cloudless conditions
- 6 hours in partly cloudy weather
- 8 hours in 75% cloudy weather
- 12 hours at 100% overcast
*valid from April to October in dry weather